Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Insane Sanity

O. M., Somewhere, VA By MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Somewhere, VA

Those who think they are
normal are the craziest
people in the world.

But the sanest of
people are those who embrace
their insanity.

Share this article:

Share on Facebook   Share on Google+   Share on Twitter

Join the discussion

20 comment(s)
atlittlejohn
After reading this...I think it's safe to say I am definitely in love. Your insights are beautiful, and the thought process I know is a phenonmenon. Can you critique me? Hearing from someone ike you would make me so happy as a writer, and as a person!
Nov. 07, 2013 at 10:28 PM • Report
Mckay
Way to make my day. Hope it's just not flattery. :P Yeah, I'd love to critique your work. Thanks. 
Nov. 19, 2013 at 3:13 PM • Report
atlittlejohn
Oh no it was definitely great! Love to hear from you!!
Nov. 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM • Report
atlittlejohn
Oh no it was definitely great! Love to hear from you!
Nov. 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM • Report
Kris_10
So true! This is really good! It makes you think and those poems are the best.
Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM • Report
Mckay
Thanks so much! I love it when my work makes the readers think. 
Nov. 04, 2013 at 6:09 PM • Report
JRaye
Amen! :) This is amazing, beautifully written, and SO TRUE :D
Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:42 PM • Report
Laugh-it-Out
haha i love it. Its true, what is normal? Normal is nothing actually, just a lie told to make ourselves feel better, but in most cases worse. NOT ME THOUGH! I am the craziest person I know, and yet the beauty is that I know that!!! It only goes to show how truly insane my little brain is ;) Anyway, keep spitting out pieces (or whatever u do) cuz this was awesome sauce :) Keep rockin mckay     ~Liv
Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:07 PM • Report
Mckay
JRaye, thank you so much for agreeing and commenting. :D
Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:02 PM • Report
Mckay
Hey, Liv, it's been too long since we last chatted. Normality is something invented by man to make others whom he/she doesn't like in order to make them feel inferior due to a difference of opinions and likings. I too believe I am cray and I know it! Thanks for commenting.  ~Mckay. 
Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:06 PM • Report
Close