Titans Curse | Teen Ink

Titans Curse

Percy Jackson is back! Titan's Curse is the third book in Rick Riordan's thrilling series. it starts off with Thalia, Annabeth, and everyons favorite hero, Percy going to pick up half - blood twins Grover has found. Unfortunately Bianca and Nico (the twins) have a manticore watching them; so when Percy gets them alone they get attacked. Luckily Artemis,the goddess of the hunt and her huntress' step in and save them; but the manticore gets away with Annabeth. Artemis decides to go on a hunt for Annabeth and something else but by herself. Later, at Camp Half - Blood; which is the only safe haven for half - bloods; they find out that Artemis was also captured. Percy, Thalia, and Grover head out on a quest to look for Artemis and Annabeth. They are accompanied by Zoe Nightshade, the huntress' first in command; and Bianca, who decided to join the huntress'. I really enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend it. It is good for anybody who likes action and mythology. I can't wait to read the fourth book; The Battle of the Labyrinth.