Model/Actress Jessica Green | Teen Ink

Model/Actress Jessica Green

By madihayameen PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
madihayameen PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

Twitter: @JessGreen2

Instagram: @jgreen93?

Tumblr: jgreen93

Jessica Green is 19, Australian model and actress. She starred in TV series Lightning Point as lead actress playing the role of Kiki. She is the brand ambassador of Skin.com, Pro Bio, Oscar Oscar Hair Salon Pacific Fair and Cellini Handbags Australia.

She starred in much-loved and admired Aussie singer, Cody Simpson’s catchy track, Pretty Brown Eyes video, along Ryan Beatty, Ruby Green, Alli Simpson and of course, Cody himself.

Check out this interview to find out more about the gorgeous Jessica!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Born in Tasmania I now in Queensland Australia, I have a Love for all Animals, the Beach and Sushi I enjoy playing sport and keeping fit and living healthy.

Tell us about your family and friends.

I have a wonderful family we are very close my Mum & Dad and my Brother Tyler he has just started modelling this year as well! My home is where my friends always feel welcome and my best friend is Kimi.

How did you start modelling?

At the age of 14, I entered Girlfriend model search, was a State finalist, from that joined an agency, and started getting modelling work.

Tell us about your experience as ‘Kiki’ in the show “Lightning Point”.

I loved filming the show we filmed in some many different locations it was so exciting every day! I also had to learn to horse ride and surf for the show! And work with an amazing cast we became and still are the best of friends!

Career highlights.

So far it would have to be filming Lightning point =)

How was the experience of getting featured in “Pretty Brown Eyes” - ‘Cody Simpson’ video?

Cody and his family a good friends they are also from my home town the GoldCoast in Queensland, Australia. I was lucky to be in America at the time he filmed the video we had the best day. I love working with talented people like them.

Have you starred in any other music video or TV commercial?

No not yet I would love to though.

How would you describe your friends Cody and Alli Simpson?

Talented and Gorgeous they come from a loving and supportive family

A few make-up tips and advice for young skin .

Cleanse your skin every night and use nourishing products on your skin, I use ProBioSkin.com on mine I love their products. And always protect your skin from the sun .

How long does it take to get ready for a night?

I like to take my time usually around an Hour but if all us girls are getting ready for a girls night out it can take several J

Favorite model or actress.

Adriana Lima and Julia Roberts

Style inspiration.

Casual Beach wear

Clothing item you cherish and the staple item in your wardrobe.

My maxi dress & My new leather Jacket

What trends do you love right now?

Onesies Trend! they are comfy and fun to chill in =)

Last expensive thing you bought.

My Michael Kor watch and my Italian leather Jacket

Celebrity crush.

Channing Tatum

You look like a young Megan Fox. Do you get this compliment frequently? What do you say to it?

Omg I see those comments on some of my photos I personally don’t see it but I’m flattered and humbled by some of the compliments I receive.

Acting or modeling – what do you prefer?

ACTING that is my dream and my passion I love film

How does your family support you in your career?

My Family are very supportive my Mum is the best she is always there for me giving me guidance and encouragement she is my Business Manager and has helped me grow into the person I am today I am forever grateful for her love and support.

Any upcoming project?

I have done quite a few auditions lately so fingers crossed In the mean time I will just keep working at improving my acting skills and my Modelling keeps me busy as Brand Ambassador for ProBioSkin.com I have quite a few Interviews we have just completed and fun photo shoots which will be out on their website very soon =). www.probioskin.com

More photos of Jessica,
http://so-simpsonastic.tumblr.com/post/60523784626/jessica-green-australian-model-and-actress

More interviews:

http://so-simpsonastic.tumblr.com/interviews

Madiha Yameen
Correspondent of Teen Times

Jessica Green can be contacted here:

Jessica Green Actress & Model
https://www.facebook.com/Jessica.Green.Actor.Model