Zombie Apocalypse | Teen Ink

Zombie Apocalypse

By brendon299450 BRONZE, Rushville, Missouri
brendon299450 BRONZE, Rushville, Missouri

It was early in the morning; Dr. Smith was up all night looking for a cure in the lab. “Joe wake up I think I found a cure to all cancers!” shouted Dr. Smith. Joe woke and says “What dad?” Dr. Smith said, “I think I found the cure to all cancers and when people swallow this pill they should be cured in a few days.” Joe and Dr. Smith went to test the pill on testing ape one; he is the ape that has cancer.

The next morning they woke up to find the ape gone. Joe said, “We should go check on Mom.” They both go flying up the stairs. When they get into Dr. Smith and Mrs. Smith’s room they find Mrs. Smith dead. Joe is 14, but starts to cry because he loved his mom so much. Over her dead body they find the ape standing over her. Dr. Smith said, “What is that thing Joe?” Joe said “I think it’s a zombie Dad.” they both ran down the stairs into the lab as fast as they could and Joe locked the doors behind them. They both got geared up and went upstairs to find the ape gone and Mrs. Smith walking around the room as a zombie. She looks like a crazy lady with rabies. She charge’s at both of them and Dr. Smith shoots her.

Dr. Smith and Joe run outside to find there whole town infected. Joe said, “This is just great I’m only 14, live in Florida in 2025, and I am in the Zombie Apocalypse.” After that they go home, lock the doors and turn the news on the reporter said, “Breaking News there is a Zombie Apocalypse spreading through Florida and soon through the United States, because we don’t have a strong army system anymore.” They turn off the TV and lock all windows and doors then they go to bed.

The next morning Joe said “We should go to Matt, Josh, and Maddie’s houses.” Dr. Smith approves and they start heading to Josh’s house first because he lives two blocks away. When they get there they search the house. They can’t find him, but Joe remembers that he locked himself in the basement because his parents where mad at him. They break down the basement door and rush down the stairs. Josh is playing Left4Dead on his new Xbox 360. Josh says “hey guys what are you doing here I just woke up 30 minutes ago.” Dr. Smith said “Didn’t you hear about the Zombie apocalypse” Josh said, “No where are my parents” Joe said “they are infected we had to kill them sorry Josh”
After that they went to go get everyone else. When they gather everyone up then went to the lab and gathers some weapons. They go to a car dealership and take a, hummer, so they can fit everyone, weapons, and things from the lab. When they get all their materials they head on the road Dr. Smith said, “We will have to go to other labs to find the right ingredients for the cure.”

Once they find a lab in Kansas City, Missouri they try to make a cure (It has now been 6 months since the apocalypse started.) Joe comes running out of the lab and shouts, “We found the cure guys!” They run inside after protecting the lab all night. Maddie said “I’ve got an infected right here” they test it and it actually made it stronger. They ran out of the lab as a horde of zombies flocked behind them. As they were running Matt tripped and said, “Leave me behind!” Maddie ran back for him. He got bit in the leg as he was running. They finished killing all the zombies and went back to the lab.

Joe said, “Dad you put in baking soda in the shot; not the cure. They shoot the real cure into Matts’ leg and it works. They are all so happy that the cure worked. After that they went to cure everyone. The world was back to normal, but there were a few infected. But everyone had the cure so if they did get bit or saw an infected then they would cure them right away.

I really like zombies and vidio games. i have worked really hard on this artical and hope you like it!