Christian | Teen Ink

Christian

So whats the big deal on babtist, methodist catholic etc. Christian is Christian right? Why is there different beliefs in the same bible? isnt it one truth? I dont understand. Im a Christian who says jesus saved me and I dont need a church I only need God and Jesus. I couldnt do anything to earn them, I mean come one Im only Human, how could I amount to that? I could never do anything to earn them therefore I can never do anything to keep them, thus I cant to anything to loose them. God's Grace is a gift not a job. So if thats the case why do churches point there fingers at the wrong, because they dont like murders, and drugies, being on the same level they are. God made the ten commandment not for us to follow. He made them to show us how bad we need him. I love catholics batist and muslims and Jewish people and everyone, so if this came off a bit offensise im sorry, it's just my opinion. I dont hope to change yours or think your wrong, Im even happy to listen to your opinion, who know you may even change mine

I posted this because its something that has been on my mind latley, and I just wanted to share without offending anyone. And if I did Im super sorry, Im sure I have plenty of mispells to...My bad