My Favorite Teacher | Teen Ink

My Favorite Teacher

Have you ever had a teacher that has inspired you? I have my middle school chemistry Mrs. Karen Davis. Mrs. Davis was a great chemistry teacher, she cared for her students, and she was the best teacher to go to if you had any personal problems or chemistry problems. She also loved all of her students. Mrs. Davis always participated and helped with any school activities. She always did fun things with hers students like playing games, helping with clubs, and doing cool experiments.

Furthermore, Mrs. Davis was a really calm person which made her style of teaching very easy to copye with in. In her class we always played fun games, and worksheets that made the test she gave us really easy. I have learned a lot in chemistry from Mrs. Davis. She always encouraged her students to do better. Plus she made sure we understood everything before she went on in chapters or lessons. Mrs. Davis had a great style of teaching and she was a really good teacher.

In addition Mrs. Davis always helped with school activities. Mrs. Davis helped with the science club, science fairs, homecoming, pep rallies, Christmas parades, and any other type of school related activities. Mrs. Davis also planned the best field trips. She planned for us to go on a trip to Mobile, Al to the Gulf Coast Exploreium Science Center. We also went on a field trip to Atlanta, Ga. Mrs. Davis was always involved in student activities that could help us in life.

Likewise, Mrs. Davis did a lot for the school, she helped her students, she helped with the science club. In class she helped us by basically tutoring us all individually. She encourage us to try and do better. Mrs. Davis wanted her students to appreciate chemistry, even though she didn't believe everything in chemistry but she loved to teach it. Plus Mrs.Davis also wanted her students to appreciate chemistry as much as she did, and she wanted her students to love chemistry too.

To add this all up Mrs.Davis had a great style of teaching,which was doing fun things with students like; playing games. Plus we did really cool experiments. Mrs. Davis always participated and helped with school activities. She helped with pep rallies, Christmas parades for our school, science fairs,science club,and homecoming. Mrs. Davis did a lot for her students. Mrs.Davis inspired us to do better and to also love and appreciate science even though she did not believe everything about it.She also encouraged us to do better. That's why she deserves an award.

Your essay was really nice. You talked about everything she did and described it well. You made it persuasive enough to anybody. Also you barely made mistakes. It was good enough. - Erricka

I love your essay. Mrs. Davis sounds like a very wise women. Mrs. Davis sounds like a very helpful and sweet women. She sounds like she take a real interest into teaching her classes. Mrs. Davis sounds like she puts her heart and soul into teaching. Wonderful job on the essay, really enjoyed reading it. - Sara

Your essay was really good and well explained on you think she deserves this reward. She sounds like a really great teacher. You did a wonderful job on this, telling what all she did. - Samantha

shamina134 said...
on Aug. 31 2014 at 6:48 am
This is awesome