A good man | Teen Ink

A good man

By William Nance BRONZE, Lapine, Alabama
William Nance BRONZE, Lapine, Alabama

The teacher of my choosing is Douglas Bailey. He is a very caring and helpful. I choose mr. Bailey for teen inc. educator of the year because of all the good things he does. Mr. Bailey is a very we'll educator man http made a thirty-three on the ACT. So he knows how to help you improve your scores on your ACT. He can teach you shorts cuts and other tricks on certain parts. If you ask he will sit down and teach you every single trick he knows that May help you.
During class Mr. Bailey is a very good teacher that teaches you step by step until you get it. Most of the time he is in a very good mood and always willing to help you with any problem you have. If your having other problems besides school he will sit down and talk it out with you.
He is a very caring man even beyond the school work.
Mr. Bailey comes to every single for every sport during the year. Then when the girls and boys have a game on the same day he makes it to both of them regardless of how far away. During the games he volunteers to do the stat book. He does several things he does not have to do for the school with out being asked to do them. He is a very good man in general. He is at every single school event doing whatever he can to help out. He makes sure the speakers are working right and all equipment is right. Before the baseball and softball games he takes up money and gives tickets to fans. He helps people toward college things. Mr. Bailey in General is a good man and takes care of others before himself. He knows how to help people on different situations and is very caring. This is a true role model for me.