Twisted | Teen Ink

Twisted

By Ash501 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Ash501 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado

Review on the TV show Twisted

When you hear the word Twisted you know something is going to be intriguing, you never know what might happen. The ABC Family’s new Tv show Twisted is one of those shows that would keep you sitting on the edge of the seat with anticipation running through your veins. The show starts off with showing three friends together Lacy, Jo and Danny. When the two girls were having fun outside Danny walks out with all emotion out of his face. The friendship of the three might forever be ruined with Danny’s act. When he was taken away to jail, peace was brought to the girls they went separate ways at school. What the girls did not know is that their friend who was now known as a murderer was back. Tension rises at school and people are deathly afraid of Danny. Murders occur and the finger is automatically pointed at “Socio” which is a nickname someone started at school. Danny tries to get Jo and Lacy to believe him that he is not the killer. Clues lead up to show Danny may or may not be the murderer. Jo and Lacy don’t want to give him a second chance; but when they all fall into a love triangle it seems hard to avoid helping him figure out who might be framing him. After watching one episode you are hooked and the need for more occurs. The next season premiere will be even more intense when we find out the truth.

Something that inspired me to write this review is that I really enjoyed watching this TV show. I believe that people should understand the show and know that you should not judge people based on their pasts.

lunda said...
on Mar. 21 2014 at 9:12 am
We did like the show when Lacey and Danny were a couple but now with the last scene with Lacey hanging with Danny's mother boyfriend's daughterwe all disagree with that episode.  We are a group who discusses books, tv series, etc.  and we all agree that this episode spoiled the show.  It seems that by placing this part in the seriesmade it worst and the question now is WHY?  We all were hoping that Danny and Lacey would get back together.  We asked others and they all seems to agree.  Why is Lacey put into situation like this and we all prefer Lacey and Danny together. Who wrote that part of the script, because it was a bad decision-making. We like Jo but Jo and Danny does not fit as a couple.  We all are now talking about no longer interested in the show.  But it was good at the start, to us there have beensome bad judgements on what should happen next.  But we all did like the show.