Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Perfect This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

By OodthebeautifulandtalentedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., New York, NY

Stop it all. Just stop it. Please. Just forget what I said and move on because it’s not what I meant. It was stupid. It’s not a big deal. I’m sorry. Don’t be mad. I can be perfect again.

I’ll lose weight. I’ll keep time. I’ll keep up. I will. I’ll start jogging in the morning. I’ll start eating breakfast and skipping lunch. I’ll finish the things I start. I’ll confront my demons. I swear. Please. Just don’t leave. I can be perfect again.

I’ll start talking to people like I did when I was younger. I’ll dance and go to parties and be fun. I can do it. I will. I can be perfect again.

I’ll write better, talk slower, condescend less and joke more. I’d wear make up and do my hair, change my outfit, anything.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

5 comment(s)
xofelicia97
I love this with every fiber of my being.
Dec. 10, 2013 at 8:30 AM • Report
Evey4321
Wow! I love it! It really speaks to the fears and demons of the average teenage girl. I really love this
Dec. 09, 2013 at 10:23 PM • Report
where.words.fail.music.speaks
Amazing! Keep it up!
Dec. 09, 2013 at 1:15 PM • Report
Outcast4God
Awesome! Portrays a lot of teenage girls (and even some guys).
Dec. 09, 2013 at 5:46 PM • Report
GreyGirl
Wow. The emotion is so real in this! Good job.
Dec. 08, 2013 at 9:16 PM • Report
Close