Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Success gains us useless Trophies

By Chaitali, Plymouth, MN

Failure, a dictionary would describe it as an antagonist but clearly not all failures result to a bad ending. Why is failure given so much of importance in a ruthless way?
Failure, is I feel a way to go back a step so that you can leap forwards into a bigger area. Even while jumping, people bend down to spring forward. Why is that a worthy thing? - Because it allows you to dive farther.
I have never declined my failure, because I think it suggested that at least I tried. Your parents or teachers might have made you feel blue by the way they would have reacted to a failure, and this itself I think resulted into us making failure a villain. It is not believe me.
How many times have you tried something and it didn’t work? - A lot probably, for me too. This doesn’t mean we didn’t put in efforts; it means we accepted what was wrong and we strained to fix and re-do it.

Continue Reading »

Join the discussion

25 comment(s)
This is a very good statement! It's also very true, and very beautiful at that matter!
Nov. 19, 2014 at 10:46 AM • Report
This is so true! :)
Sep. 26, 2014 at 1:41 PM • Report
Well i replied also and what's up chaitali? 
Mar. 03, 2014 at 1:22 PM • Report
yeah! I replied too. 
Mar. 03, 2014 at 1:21 PM • Report
hello, I am kohli as prom, sorry as I lost the contact with you. i am hoping for forgiveness. 
Mar. 02, 2014 at 9:29 AM • Report
And yep my gmail id is ayush.porwal00
Mar. 02, 2014 at 9:30 AM • Report
Hi Ayush, I'd email you for sure. 
Mar. 02, 2014 at 6:52 PM • Report
Yah! Mistakes are just a step towards experience! (:
Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM • Report
Yah, I mean grades dont define people! There are geeks out there who wont care for someone in need..or whatever! So true (:
Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:41 PM • Report
Agreed...True (:
Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:40 PM • Report