Pretty Little Liars | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars

By _Tash BRONZE, Cleveland, Ohio
_Tash BRONZE, Cleveland, Ohio

Pretty Little Liars (PLL) has four seasons and every episode leaves you wanting to know more. PLL started off with just books then in 2010 they made it into a television show, with this show it is always a surprise and there will always be a twist. PLL is a show that is intense and exciting and there’s an interesting character named “A” who will have your heart dropping and you wanting to jump through your TV. There’s never a dull moment in this show. The main characters are relatable to almost any teenager. They are different in a way, you have four girls; one who is loveable and caring, a book-worm who likes everything to go as planned and hates failure, a cute little blonde hair girl who is all about fashion and then you have a hard core female who is harsh and cares about nobodies feelings. The main characters, as well as other characters, are unique and all have their secret. In Pretty Little Liars you have no idea who you should trust or who can be trusted. Many of their close friends turn against each other, and begin to come harmful and untrustworthy. It started when the girls close friend dies. After her death, the girls are basically being harassed, tortured, stalked and threatened, “A” is a person who is undercover and nothing but trouble and although we don’t know who “A” is, “A” knows everything and the four main characters. The girls constantly still feel as though their dead friend is still “A”live, and haunting them. This show is organized, it’s like a mystery, each episode puts you one step closer to the unknown “A”. This show is entertaining, addicting and will keep you guessing. I recommend you start from the very first episode or you will be lost. This show is available on Netflix and DVD.