Free People Review | Teen Ink

Free People Review

By Kristen Boucher BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Kristen Boucher BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Free People is one of my favorite stores because it is really original. I find mostly tops and shorts there that I like. Ashlyn Seckinger, who also shops there, finds it to be one of her favorite stores.
“I love Free People because I love to wear flannels and I can also find cute ones there.”
Some people say that the store can be overpriced but I think that most of the clothing that is sold there is worth what I pay for it. I would describe the style of the store would be boho chic.
The accessories and shoes there are also something to rave about. The shoes sold there are made of really nice material which can up the price. The shoes there range from sandals to boots to heels and wedges. The sandals are great for summer because they are both fun and sophisticated.
Seckinger also loves to shop for shoes at Free People.
Seckinger says, “I have a couple pair of boots from there and they’re really durable and super comfortable.”
A trend that became popular last year still seems to be sticking around is combat boots. Many girls wear them because they’re stylish and have a different style about them. Combat boots can range from plain to ones with studs for added fun.
Seckinger says, “I bought my first pair of combat boots last year and I have a couple pairs now. Some trends come and go really fast but many people still wear them, as do I.”
Free People is also known for their really cute sweater for fall. Sweaters are always in for fall.
Seckinger says, “I like wearing longer sweaters with leggings and my combat boots because it’s the perfect fall outfit.”
Although trends come and go Free People is always spot on with what’s in these days.