Tell a story about who has a positive impact on me | Teen Ink

Tell a story about who has a positive impact on me

When the first time when I in rolled to seven period Athlectic I feel pretty good cause the coach is going to teach a lot of thing of baseball. The first week of baseball it was weight lifting. Then the next day I was really sore and tire cause am not used to weight lifting. When coach said that we were going to be on the field I feel great. When I went outside to run I feel the difference cause I put a lot of heart into it cause I really wanted to make Varsity Baseball. Our coach from baseball his cool but sometimes he gets mad cause we don't do it right. And sometimes his really hard and he push us to the limit until we can't do it anymore. Sometimes the coach he gaves some slack. One week we practice on are hitting swing and how to bunt the baseball. And I feel great what he been teach me about baseball. Now when I go to baseball I am pretty good. I feel good cause I put attention to the coach what he been showing me about baseball and that's cool.

awsomeaugust said...
on Nov. 11 2008 at 10:58 pm
It was a little hard for me to understand what you were trying to say... Maybe if you revise a bit. I think that you've got something good to say