my cruise | Teen Ink

my cruise

By sabyn farina BRONZE, Clearwater, Florida
sabyn farina BRONZE, Clearwater, Florida

The nice breeze in your face.The sun beaming down on you. Eating all you want yogurt. Swimming all you want. well this is the cruise i went on. on Thanksgiving day we went on the boat. It was huge! it was me and my whole family going. when we walk on the boat it was amazing, it was huge inside and out. Me and my cousin run right to the yogurt station and ate as much as we could. When we checked in they gave us our room key. when we dropped our stuff off we put on our bathing suits right away! We were going to the pool. we run down and jump in right away. we swam for a bit and got out because it was time to eat. We get into our formal were and head straight to dinner. our waiter was terrific! he even danced when he gave us our meal.I was so excited to go to Cozumel Mexico. Before i knew it we were already arriving their. When we stepped out it was so humid.We looked at a whole bunch of culture and areas that were so old. We got back on the boat and left Mexico. It was a great experience and i cant wait to i it again.