My Opinion On School | Teen Ink

My Opinion On School

By peyton_banks BRONZE, Cedar Creek, Nebraska
peyton_banks BRONZE, Cedar Creek, Nebraska

"You miss 101% of the shots you don't take"

We all think that the stereotype of school is bad, full of bullies, blah blah blah. For those of you that think that, you might actually wanna try school and listen to people not just show up and be bored. School is the place to learn to have a good future. You can decide to show up and make friends and have fun while some decide to show up and learn. You might actually wanna try to learn. I actually have nothing against school. Yes, I am in a bad mood sometimes but its better then sitting around doing nothing.

There is one thing that I am not sure about school. Explain this to me... there is seven days a week and five of those days we are in school. There are 24 hours in a day and in school for seven. There is 12 months in a year and 3 of those months we are out of school. Who divided this up?!

School is better then what you expect and you know what they say.. Go to school and you'll be smart-a-riffic!

Hi! This is my new article. Check out my featured article, Afraid Of The World. Thanks!

farr said...
on Dec. 26 2017 at 6:55 am
Hey its funny that you think like that i thought teenagers all around the world hate school specially students in foreign countries (im from irn)

on Feb. 18 2014 at 11:29 am

Haha okay!

mimiswag7 said...
mimiswag7, Louisville, Nebraska

Know matter how many times you fail..... keep on trying!!!

love the story peyton...... PLZ WRITE MOOOOORRRREEEEE! thank you

Thanks bro.

7ate9 BRONZE said...
7ate9 BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
Nice man (>'.')>