Girl Stolen by April Henry | Teen Ink

Girl Stolen by April Henry

I recently read 'Girl Stolen' by April Henry. I think she wrote the book to prusade the audience to give Griffen and Chyanne a chance, to change! April Henry wrote this book for teenagers and she hit the target for the intended audience. My point of view on the book is its a well written book, with a meaning that is easy to understand. Yet entertaining! Its very interesting and entertaining. I would most deffinatly recommend this book to anybody! Really I would mainly recommend this book to teenagers, because this is the age group it is intended to reach out to! The book is very creative, it has a amazing story line that will keep you guessing from chapter to chapter! Its interesting its mainly about a girl that is accidently kid napped! I have never read or heard of any plot a unqie as this one! This book is one I would read and recommend. Griffen and Chyanne are both strong! What makes this book special is that the author April Henry is blind.
I personally loved the book! I thought it was a good read! I was very interested in it, I couldn't stop reading it. I would love to read more from the author, it was very good. I love the plot, story and the whole entire idea of the whole thing. It kept me guessing about what all was gonna happen! That's a good book. I really loved it! Griffen and Chyanne are two characters that bonded together. Griffen kidnaps her accidently she was lying down in a car and he stole it. Like I said before the plot is very different from anything else I have ever read.
April Henrys book hit its intended audience! Its mainly written for teenagers and you can tell in the words she wrote. I am 13 and it entertained me with an easy plot to follow by! I really loved reading it, I would also recommend to it to anyone in their teen years, because people my age would also enjoy reading it! Its too good not to read. I could not stop raving about how entertained I was by the creative plot. I can't wait to read more from this author.
The book reached its expectations and more! It hit the intended age group and left my jaw dropping at the ending. I would have to recommend this book to everyone because other people would love to learn the story of Griffen and Chyanne. Its dynamtic and entertaing its all in one! I can't wait to hear more from this author. She is blind and her book is about a rich blind girl who accidently got kid napped! Its an amazing book! Read it if you have a chance.

I read this book for my English class its very good!

Mariah Birchfield BRONZE, Logan, West Virginia
Very interesting! i love it!!