Thought | Teen Ink

Thought

By imari BRONZE, Desota, Georgia
imari BRONZE, Desota, Georgia

It’s amazing how we can see all the flaws in other people but none in ourselves

True friends are like spider webs the more you push the more they stick when enemies are like dandelions they blow away with the wind

I am me which I can’t change I dress, talk, walk, and act like me HEY! IM ME and that is all I need

Even if a seed grows from an apple rather than a rose it is still beautiful

Face you demons because yes they will be back quicker than you can think it

Middle finger to all the bitches that hate on you ( YOU THE SH**)

Life has to many challenges colors that block out the light everything needs to be better

Being where you’re not wanted and you know this is true living a lie you know you can’t uphold but you leave me there in the shadow with no one and I laugh at your stupidest SO SAD

IM BURNING ON THE INSIDE BUT THE OUTSIDE JUST SHOWS ME

NOTES THAT I WRITE FROM THE HEART, NEITHER SAD, NOR HAPPY. JUST UNWANTED THOUGHTS THAT COME AND LEAVE QUICKLY. My life the battered the bruised parts of me that I express in code through my writings and poems when I have nothing to do I write. They may not be big and long, but they have so much meaning in them like black spit onto your face till the leader sees me and I am punished with the whip of numbness. You laugh at my pain till, when the leader is gone and your laughter has faded. It is now I who whips you numb to the point where you cannot stand on your own two feet. Words say a lot about someone, then I guess I have nothing to say even thought you are being mean to me. I’m not going to jump up and get mad because then I’ll be the fool you wanted me to be. Just because you judge me doesn’t mean I’m going to turn around and do what you do be stupid with you.

just thought