Society | Teen Ink

Society

By tracey delgado SILVER, South Gate, California
tracey delgado SILVER, South Gate, California

I learned to live love and laugh. Loving a person doesn’t mean that you are obsessed it simply means you care, caring doesn’t mean you have to say the three words “I LOVE YOU” nor does it mean that you have to tie someone’s shoe, it means you’re there for them when they trip on their laces because they didn’t tie them correctly, to give them a kiss where it hurts and pick them right back up. Living life, and so they say. Where are they? “ HEY IM OVER HERE PARTYING”, now that’s “life”. No, insanity, pain, and love are all the reasons we live. Our hearts pump blood through our veins, yet we don’t tell it to, our unconscious does. When you say, “I want to die” you won’t die, unless you truly don’t love yourself. Laughing, now a days instead of truly laughing we say “lol, Lmao” short for words. Why shorten the meaning of those words? They should have a chance to shine, society is limiting it self. Society and the new generation should surpass the old generation, because isn’t that what the future is all about? Being better than before, but now “The Future” has a different meaning to it. What is it? I don’t know let time answer that question.