Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 | Teen Ink

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

By Robert Griffiths SILVER, Glendale, Arizona
Robert Griffiths SILVER, Glendale, Arizona

This game is a tactical shooter in the setting of the Las Vegas strip. The game starts you out in control of a squad of 2. You and your squad must go through the game working together to survive. Your mission is to stop the terrorists from taking over Vegas. The game play is very smooth with minor glitches at some points during play and the graphics have had a major upgrade since Vegas 1. The game will let you attack from different vantage points and to breach through any doors that you choose. The A.I. in the game has also been improved from Vegas I and it is now a much tougher task to eliminate all of terrorists. But the real backbones of the game are its online features. You can play terrorists hunt with your friends, play through the story mode together, and the very popular part adversarial mode. You are also able to customize your character down to putting your own face on the character. You also are given ranks throughout the game. The more experience points that you gain while playing the game will increase your level and unlock new weapons, armors, camouflage, and different apparel. You are able to invite all of your friends into one room and play on one team in one of the five adversarial game modes. The game modes are Attack and Defend, Sharpshooter, Team Sharpshooter, Total Conquest, and Team Leader. All of these game modes pose a new and different game challenge every time that you play. In all this game is a major improvement upon Vegas I and deserves a 4 out of 5.