Things That Fall | Teen Ink

Things That Fall

On Valentine’s Day, Seungri, my best friend, ran to me and passed me a card. I thought he was pranking at me again, or doing the usual studying with him. He is surprise me by giving me a cute heart-shaped card, I opened the heart-shaped card and there was a message:

“INVITATION TO: Kimi.
Dear Kimi,

This is GD. I would like to invite you to my birthday party this Sunday night. It starts at 11pm and will end at 4am. See you there really soon!

Love,
G-Dragon.”

I am shocked, as I could not believe what I just read. G-dragon, my superstar crush, had invited me to his party! My dream is come true, I hugged Seungri and jumped up and down with excitement. However, I realized that the timing of the party was difficult for me to attend. The party is Saturday night and there is pray ceremony on the next day. I know that Mom and Dad would want me to go to bed early. I must attend this party no matter what! I need to make a plan with Seungri…

Today is the party’s day; I am scared and also feeling a little bit worried because I knew that I would have to escape from my room for the first time. I keep thinking in my head, “What if daddy finds out? What if I fall from my window? What if…?” I decided to just not care and escape according to the plan that I have made. It was 9 p.m., 2 more hours to the party. I started to peel off the bed sheets from my bed, and then I opened my drawer and took out more bed sheets and tied them all together. I was making a rope of escape from my window. I was excited, happy but also worried because I have never done this before. This was my only option, Daddy would never allow me to go out late to a party. My older brother got really drunk the last time he went out partying and it made Mommy and Daddy really angry. This time, I am sure they would not allow their daughter to go out so late. But, who cares!

I carefully climbed over my windowsill and held on to the bed sheets tied around my window grip. Slowly, I climbed down. Seungri waited downstairs for me as usual, but I wondered why he was coming because I know that Seungri does not like to party. Still, I love my best friend who always supports me in everything I do. Step by step, I held the rope and when my feet reached the ground, Seungri helped me by taking my high heels and we ran to the road to get a cab to GD’s place.

There was loud music even before we entered. G-Dragon’s house was so beautiful. A three-floor house with a basement, an elevator, and servants everywhere. When I entered, there were so many different rooms. I saw G-Dragon ran over to me “Nice to meet you, Kimi”, he whispered on my ear. “Happy birthday GD, thank you for invited me.” I replied. He gave me a hug and kiss my cheek “I looked forward to see you in my concert sweety, enjoy the party!”, he said. I swear to god today is my happiest day! The lights were on in a dim mode, the music loud, I was enjoying it and 4 hours had passed. It was 3 am! I have to go back before 4 a.m. if not I would be in trouble! Seungri and I left G-Dragon’s house together. However, something I saw made my heart broken. G-Dragon went around hugging and kissing many girls before I left. Seungri close my eyes from the back while I am looked at him in tears. He comforted me by giving me a tight hug.

I finally arrived at my home, Seungri kept hold my hand to comfort me. “Have a good rest Kimi! Remember you still have me, ok? Let’s talk later on the phone. See you on Monday!” he cheered me up. I replied him with smile and he smiled back at me. All of sudden he kissed my forehead. My heart was beating so fast, I do not why am I so happy to get kissed by him. I climbed up the bed sheets rope that I left hanging at my window, after Seungri left. When my feet touched the floor of my bedroom, it was completely dark, I felt like someone was watching me. I switched on the lights and Daddy was looking at me insensitively! “Where were you Kimi? What’s that rope doing?”, he asked “Daddy…. I’m sorry….” I stood still, feeling scared and really bad. “Why didn’t you just listen to me? I always told you all that partying is bad for young people like you. I allow you to attend parties but just not at night. This weekend you are staying at home and not going anywhere. You are not allowed to go to G-Dragon’s concert this Sunday!” he raised his voice and left the room. I just kept quiet, as I knew I was wrong.

Over the weekend, I stayed at home and reflected on what I had done wrong. I realized that Daddy was right. I also realized something that Seungri is actually a good guy and he is better than G-Dragon as G-Dragon seems like a player. I was reading an online book while I was at home, and there was a quote that said: “Things that fall: Raindrops, snowflakes, petals, stars, eyelids, leaves and I, for him.” I realize that I have fall for my dearest best friend, Seungri.

I wrote a fan fiction because it is interesting. We only use their name but not their real personality. I hope readers will be catch the message on this Fan Fiction. I hope you guys enjoy it!