LIFE | Teen Ink

LIFE

THE WORD LIFE IS A WORD EVERY HUMAN IS AWARE OF IN THIS MATERIALISTIC WORLD.LIFE FOR SOME IT IS A VERY SHORT JOURNEY AND FOR SOME A LONG ENERVATING JOURNEY.LIFE FOR SOME IS A JOURNEY FULL OF HAPPINESS ,MINISCULE MOMENTS OF LOVE ,SORROW AND SUCCESS AND FOR SOME IT IS A JOURNEY FULL OF DOLOROUS MOMENTS.SOME LIVE LIFE LIKE A BON VIVANT AND NEVR VEGETATE BUT SOME LIVE LIFE IN ACUTE PENURY.DOES LIFE DEPENDS ON THE FATE OF THE PERSON?YES,IT DOES BECAUSE THEY ARE INNUMERABLE PEOPLE LIVING IN THIS EARTH BELIEVE THAT WHATEVER HAPPENED WITH THEM WAS CHRONICLED IN THEIR FATE.SOME ACHEIVE EVERYTHING IN LIFE THAT THEY HAVE YENNED FOR IN THIS JOURNEY OF LIFE WHILE SOME LINGER FOR MINUTE ELATION THROUGHOUT THEIR LIFE.LIFE SHOULD NOT BE RENDERED AWAY USELESSLY BUT IT SHOULD BE MADE SUBLIME BY DOING GRAT WORK.THE PANORMA OF LIFE IS DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Robert214 GOLD said...
on Jan. 17 2020 at 5:18 am
Robert214 GOLD, Guangzhou, Other

Make the best of what is within our power, and take the rest as it occurs. -Epictetus

Very true and interesting!

Robert214 GOLD said...
on Jan. 17 2020 at 5:17 am
Robert214 GOLD, Guangzhou, Other

Very true and interesting!