Truth of a Zombie | Teen Ink

Truth of a Zombie

By The_light_Messenger GOLD, Decatur, Michigan
The_light_Messenger GOLD, Decatur, Michigan

Think Without Boundaries

I wish I could join the military, I don't know why but I want to. I feel like a leader. but that would also mean having the lives of men and women resting on my solders. although these men and woman are willing to fight by my side it is still there lives at stake and one false move could mean the death of many haunting me, the children that might have been waiting for there daddy to come home will instead be sent a letter of regret. and I would be to blame. but to be a leader is to understand all the possibility's in your path, your way is not the only way and to be a leader you must take everything into consideration even if it means giving your own life to save others. words spoken can be your last, you can look into your lovers eyes not knowing if he or she will be gone the next day. simply complex words that make up the very fabric of your future, some of them promises you cannot keep because of the beliefs based on what both faces of the coin have been taught. why does he fight, he fights for freedom, whatever that word means based on what he knows. what does the enemy fight for, the hopes that what he is doing will protect his family giving him something to die for based on things he was molded by based on society. I stand on the line of existence, there is no right or wrong because nothing truly is what it seems. you think therefor you are, you think you are right so in these events you die being right but somebody said you are wrong and they are right as well. your reality is made up of what you believe in, what you think and what you do. I understand these things, and I watch the world spin round and round being molded by the very destruction they have created. so what is the truth and what is a lie? that's where you must question yourself and others, forget about the rest, forget about your beliefs, look at your surroundings and look at yourself. "truth will set you free" not many people understand this, what it means. truth is where the heart is, no god is going to tell you whats right and whats wrong because it doesn't exist. there is no right or wrong there is now, what was, what will be, what could be, and what happened. so where is the truth? its in the very bindings of your blood, where both sides of the coin meet, the middle ground where there is, what was, what is, and what will be. truth is in emotion, your thoughts are not all that there is, what you feel is what is as well. you must listen to yourself for you don't know yourself, you know what has been taught to you, who to hate, who to love, who to live for, who to die for. but not how to feel. I wish people of this earth would ask questions, it kills me little by little watching young minds be altered the way that society wants it to and I don't know how many things I can write to let people see reality. for the rate at which our future holds we might us well be zombies

time is forgiving if you let it forgive