How to: Be a Basic White Girl (The Series) | Teen Ink

How to: Be a Basic White Girl (The Series)

By Cali Merwin BRONZE, Ormond Beach, Florida
Cali Merwin BRONZE, Ormond Beach, Florida

How to be a “Basic White Girl”: The Series

1. End the night by setting multiple alarms for the next morning, but make sure to tweet a screenshot about how many alarms you have set.
2. Put on a face mask and add an extremely edited photo to your Snapstory, because after all, at this point you’re barefaced and no one should ever see your naked face!!!
3. Hop in a bubble bath, light a few candles, open up The Fault in Our Stars, but don’t forget to Instagram a photo. Make sure your legs are partially in the photo as well.
4. Tweet about how long you always hang out in your towel post-bath before changing into real clothes.
5. When you wake up, make sure to get Starbucks or Dunkin’ on the way to school, but don’t forget to make a quick stop at the Granada approach and Snap another picture of your coffee against the backdrop of the sunrise.
6. Make sure you tweet every couple hours while at school, keeping everyone up to date on the most recent fashion faux pas and gossip.
7. During lunch, blast the Frozen soundtrack and go to Publix or Larrys. Don’t forget to add another picture to your Snapstory.
8. After school, drive with the windows down and make sure to tweet, “If you aren’t driving with your windows down, you’re missing out. #perfectday.”
9. Once home, tweet about how much you eat after school and how good it feels to take off your bra.
10. After you take a shower, tweet again. This time say, “Cheeky underwear and big t-shirts <3.” I guarantee you will get at least 10 retweets and 10 favorites.
11. Repeat.