Adventures | Teen Ink

Adventures

Adventures
Nash’s POV: The plane screeched to a stop after being up in the air for about five hours. We finally landed. This is all too weird. We are going on tour without all the boys and it just doesn’t seem right. At least I’m still with Cameron and Hayes but I really do miss Taylor, Jack and Jack, Shawn, Matt, Aaron, Carter, Jacob, and Mahogany. I know it’ll be a lot of fun but it’s all so new and so different not touring with Magcon. It just all happened so fast. “Come on Nash, let’s go!” Hayes yelled. “Alright, alright.” I replied. I grabbed all of my luggage and raced to our cab trying to outrun Cameron and Hayes. “I’m faster than all you guys.” Cameron said smiling as we all jumped in the backseat out of breath. “Aren’t you guys a little old to be racing each other to the car?” My dad said with a smirk. I laughed even though I was still anxious for the first time touring without all of the boys.

It took us a good thirty minutes or so until we arrived at the convention center in St. Louis. The event started in about two hours and the first event we had was our Q&A. “C’mon boys eat some lunch.” my Dad said handing us each some sandwiches we packed from our houses. By the time we were all done eating it was time to go. There was thousands of screaming girls waiting in the auditorium, I could already hear them. I couldn’t wait to meet each and every one of them. I always love meeting fans. Before I knew it, it was time to go. “Please welcome Nash Grier!” the announcer shouted. I ran onto the stage smiling so big and I ran and touched all the girls hands anxiously standing by the stage. The announcer then announced Hayes and he did the same thing I did, also with a huge smile on his face. “Now for Cameron Dallas!” Cameron ran onto the stage looking so genuine while he reached out and held a lot of people’s hands. We all sat down at the table with microphones while girls formed two lines by microphones and different sides of the auditoriums to ask questions. We sat there answering the girl’s questions and eventually it was over. “Well, it looks like time is up. Once again let’s hear it for the boys!” the announcer cheered. Everyone screamed and I heard some girl yell, “Marry me Nash!” I just looked around the crowd smiling unsure where the statement came from. We ran backstage pumped because the day is just getting started. “We did it bro!” I said to Hayes. “That was crazy.” Hayes replied with an excited yet almost tired expression. We took a fifteen minute break before we headed over to the other side of the convention center for autographs. “Ugh our hands are going to hurt so badly.” Cameron said even though he was still smiling. “Yeah.” I told him. I was so tired. We blew right through the autographs and before I knew it, it was time for Photo Ops. Photo Ops are where we sit down all together and take pictures with everyone. All the girls were so nice and it was tons of fun to take pictures with all of them. We took lots of pictures where we are all just smiling but we also took a ton of pictures of us making random faces. But, that fun had come to an end. I was so ready for bed. “I’m exhausted.” I yawned. “Same here.” Hayes said yawing as well. “Nash did you have any weird fan experiences today?” I replied, “Nope, not really what about you guys?” “One girl tried to take my hat off because she wanted to see my haircut.” Cameron said. I laughed, “Dude that’s not that weird.Hayes?” “Well one girl slipped her number in my pocket but I threw it away. Is that wrong?” Hayes said while laughing even though there was clear guilt in his eyes. “Wow Hayes.” Cameron chuckled while shaking his head. That conversation was the last thing I remembered before I woke up in our hotel room which was across the street from the convention center. It was time for another day. Our last day here.

“Hurry up boys we can’t be late.” My Dad screeched. “Coming!” I replied while pushing Hayes and Cameron out the door. Gosh they take so long to get ready in the morning. We got there an hour before everything started which isn’t a lot of time but that’s what happens when you have to wait for Cameron and Hayes. We all just hung out backstage taking selfies and tweeting about how much we love our fans. We did that until it was time for our second day doing the Q&A. “Are you guys ready?” the announcer asked. The crowd cheered loudly. They were going crazy, even more crazy then yesterday. This time the announcer called Cameron first. “Okay, please welcome Cameron Dallas!” he said.
Cameron’s POV: The girls were so loud I couldn’t even believe it. I reached out and I held some of the girl’s hands who ran to the front of the stage. It always makes me so happy to see all of their smiling faces. I reached out and held one of the girl’s hand and she was looking at me and smiling so big. She had dark brown hair and brown eyes and her hair was straightened, clipped back with a bow. She was wearing a floral printed shirt and I couldn’t see her bottoms since the stage was so high up. I reached out and grabbed her hand so I could hold it. We both were looking each other in the eye with smiles on our faces. I held onto her hand for a while then I slowly let her go. It made me so glad to know that holding her hand for that couple of seconds made her so happy. I continued to smile and sat down in my seat.
Hayes’ POV: While I waited for my name to be called, I was tweeting about how much I love everyone who came today just to see us. It honestly means the world. I heard the announcer call my name and I quickly put my phone away and ran onto the stage smiling, Everyone cheered which made me smile even more. I touched everyone’s hands which made me so happy and sat down ready to go.
Nash’s POV: “Wait who I am missing?” the announcer asked pretending to forget who he had forgotten to call onto the stage. “Nash!” the crowd chanted. “Oh right! Here’s Nash Grier!” I raced onto the stage while everyone screamed. I smiled hugely. I ran across quickly touching eager girl’s hands. I touched as many hands as I could but I accidently skipped over one girl so she reached out and put her hand on mine but since there were so many hands that were intertwined I couldn’t make out which girl she was but I think she had brown hair. I would’ve looked at her and smiled but since I couldn’t tell which girl it had been I just kept smiling and finished touching people’s hands and then sat down at the spot on the table that had my name tag in front of it.
Cameron’s POV: Many girls formed two lines at the back of the auditorium to ask questions. One girl just chucked her chapstick on stage at me so I put some of the chapstick on and tossed it back at her. I couldn’t really tell what she looked like but I could hear her and her friends going wild over what had just happened. I smiled in their direction. I received many questions about different vines I’ve made, personal questions, and more. Q&A pretty much went the same as yesterday’s Q&A went except with different questions, obviously. “Alright, alright well I’m sorry guys but time is up.” the announcer said. “Lip gloss? What about the lip gloss?” people murmured in the audience. A girl earlier had asked us to do the lip gloss dance and we decided to do it at the end so girls were getting worried we forgot about it. “Okay, Okay.” he said. Hayes tried to pull up the song on his phone and he struggled trying to play the song into the microphone. He eventually got it to work and went to the other end of the stage so he had more room to dance. I went over there with him. Hayes waited until it was a good point in the song to start. Once the song reached its chorus, he started to do the dance. Girls all started to record it on their phones while cheering like crazy. I just stood there and smiled. I looked over to the other side of the stage and noticed that Nash was smiling too. “Okay guys that’s all the time we have for Q&A tonight. The boys are going to take a fifteen minute break then autographs will begin. Have fun!” he announced. “Bye! Bye! I love you!” girls shouted at the top of their lungs. We all walked backstage waving bye to everyone. We took our short break to check our phones and things like that. We then headed toward the autograph booths.
Hayes’ POV: We made our way over to our individual autograph booths and sat down. I noticed that there were lines made up waiting to get our autographs and just the thought of that made me smile. I got my sharpie ready and waited for people to start to come so I can sign their posters and other things they wanted to be signed. After doing some signing and talking to people, there eventually was nobody at my table so a girl with a floral shirt came up to my table looking really excited. She handed me her two posters she had of me with sticky notes that had her name on them. “Hi.” I said smiling. “Hey.” She replied. “So how are you?” I asked her. “Good how are you?” “So it’s Maddie?” I looked down at the posters and immediately noticed that wasn’t her name and I corrected myself.I paniced. “No, Ashlyn I’m sorry.” She just looked at me and smiled, “Oh, it’s fine.” I was completely distracted now since I was having a conversation with her and signing her posters. We continued to talk to each other for a while Icontinued to write on her poster and realized I started to write her name wrong since I was looking up at her. “Well I just completely screwed up your name. That’s not how you spell it. Let me get you a new one.” “It’s okay!” she said laughing a little bit. I grabbed a new poster and started over and she looked me straight in the eye laughing so I did the same. Now I messed up the heart I drew on her poster. “Wow that’s a really messed up heart.” I slowly looked up at her and smiled and laughed again and we both just looked at each other smiling. “Here you go!” I said handing her the posters. I had written, “Ashlyn (then I drew a heart by her name) Love you! Hayes”. “Thank you!” she replied. We smiled at each other then she walked toward my brother’s table.
Nash’s POV: I signed so many people’s posters my hand is starting to hurt really badly but I kept going. A lot of people probably wouldn’t think this of me, but I’m kind of quiet when it comes to being one on one with people. When I am with a group of people, I’m a lot more outgoing. I also was super tired that day. A girl with dark hair and dark eyes and a shirt with pink flowers on it came up to me handing me two posters with pictures of me from my most recent photo shoot with her name sticky noted to it. Her name was Ashlyn. She slid the posters onto the table and just looked at me smiling with her hands on the front of the table standing directly in front of me while I signed her posters. I wrote on both of them, “Ashlyn (I drew a heart) I love you ?Nash. “ I handed her the posters and she replied, “Thanks!” I smiled back at her as she headed towards Cameron.
Cameron’s POV: I love meeting all these people. It’s so much fun. After a while, the girl with the brown hair and the floral shirt who I held hands with earlier had come to my table. “Hi!” I said to her. “Hi!” she replied. She handed me two posters of me and she wrote her name on a yellow sticky note which said Ashlyn. I started to write with gold on one of her posters. “Could you please write with black? Just so I can see it better?” Ashlyn asked smiling. I finished up that poster in gold then reached for a black marker to write on her other one. “Is black your favorite color or something?” She looked at me and laughed saying, “No.” “Nah, I’m just kidding.” I looked at her and starting laughing and so did she. I wrote on her poster, “Love you Ashlyn! (I dotted the exclamation point with a heart) Cameron. On her other poster of me I wrote (the one in the black marker), “Love you Ashlyn ? Stay beautiful! (I also dotted this exclamation point with a heart) Cameron.” I could tell that made her happy when I wrote that especially since I didn’t write that on anyone else’s. I smiled and handed her the posters. “I love you, Cameron.” she told me. I had been looking at something else when she said it so I looked up at her and told her, “I love you too.” She knew I meant it.
It was time for Photo Ops which is where we all take pictures together. We took pictures for a while until the girl with the flower shirt came back. She walked over and stood between me and Hayes. We all reached out and put our arms around each other. She placed her hand on back and I wrapped my arm around her waist. The first picture we took we just all smiled and in the second picture we did random faces. I made a weird face and I ended up making a bunch of chins. The person taking the picture called, “Next!” and she left.

Hayes’ POV: Ashlyn came for a picture and she stood between Cameron and I. We put our arms around each other and smiled for the picture. We took one more picture and made weird faces and her and we both leaned into each other and made random faces, our heads touching. It then was the next person’s turn.

Nash’s POV: The girl with the floral shirt came in for pictures and stood between Hayes and Cameron while I sat by Hayes. We put our arms around each other and took the first picture. Everyone else smiled but I made a weird face. Oops. We then took another picture where we were now supposed to make a random one but I decided to actually smile in this one. It was time for her to go and for the next girl to come up. The rest of the day went by so fast. We finished up taking pictures with people and before I knew it the day was gone. This weekend was so much fun even though I definitely will have to get used to not touring with Magcon. I can’t wait to do this again.