Unwholly by Neal Shusterman | Teen Ink

Unwholly by Neal Shusterman

By mmerchant BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
mmerchant BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio

Unwholly by Neal Shusterman: is a immensely riveting book. It is a fictional story and it is the second book in the unwind trilogy. My initial thoughts of the book were wonderful. I thought the book kept me compelled to read more. This book brought whole new characters in the story and kept some aged ones. That made me become interested to read more.

After Risa,Connor and Lev’s revolt at happy jack harvest camp people can’t stop talking about unwinding.The Huge society of troublesome teens who can provide much-needed tissues for transplants might be easy to do but some are questioning unwinding. However there is a growing business for political and corporate people who want to expand unwinding. Cam is entirely made up of unwind parts. Cam struggles with his identity and wonders if a rewound has a soul. When a bounty hunter causes Cam’s fate to meet with Connor,Risa and Lev who knows what will happen. This book questions about where life begins and ends and what it means to live.

Unwholly was exciting and interesting. It questions life itself and what people can do with it.With every page you learned something new and wanted to read more.I would recommend this book to all teens.This book showed me more about life and death and how important it is to stay true to yourself. It also showed me to question people and take a stand for what is right. I think for anyone who reads this book they will really take something from it. And discover what life itself really means to you.