Should Video Games be Restricted? | Teen Ink

Should Video Games be Restricted?

Should video games be restricted?
I think games shouldn't be restricted because you can learn new things. But it don’t matter some kids steal the games .The kids get the games by being good in school or getting good grades. Sometimes the parents give the children money when they do a favor.

And you never know in the future if aliens are going to come or zombies. So when they do we will know how to shoot and fight back or how to destroy them all because in every game you got to destroy them all. And if we didn’t play video games we all would have died.

One good reason when you are angry at someone. You can get your anger out by killing zombies.

This is a second good reason why video games shouldn’t be restricted. Because the people that sell the games would not get paid that good or they will probably close the store down because no one is probably going to buy the games.

Some parents are really strict and some parents don’t really care what the kids buy. The strict parents probably won’t buy the game for their kid. The parents that don’t care will buy the games sometimes am not sure. Or sometimes the kid has his own money that he saves. Parents should let them buy the games.

So the video games shouldn't be restricted.