Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

Andrew Goldenkranz

Alicia M., Cupertino, CA By AliciaMarzolfThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Cupertino, CA

I was never really sure about Biology. Some aspects were interesting to me, while others were dreadfully boring. However, the moment I stepped into Mr. Goldenkranz’ classroom, I knew that was about to change.
Mr. Goldenkranz always seemed happy, and smiled whenever his students came into his air-conditioned classroom. He would greet us: “Good morning, biologists”, making us feel like more than just students. His fierce passion for science diffused into all of us, and Biology was more than a mandatory 9th grade class. It was fun. Mr. Goldenkranz mixed in personal experiences and life lessons with his lessons, and always had us apply what we learned to real-world biological issues and debates. His teaching fostered a hunger for biology within me, and helped me be certain of a future college major: some sort of biological science.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!