Why Smoking Is Good For Your Lifestyle | Teen Ink

Why Smoking Is Good For Your Lifestyle

By SpartanProdigy BRONZE, NY, New York
SpartanProdigy BRONZE, NY, New York

Recent studies have shown that smoking cigarettes is not the leading cause of serious illnesses and deaths in the United State well it actually is but its also good for your lifestyle. 8.6 million people have lived well into their 40s because they started smoking at an early age. On average smokers live 23-24 years shorter than nonsmokers. Thats not something you should be sad about it just shows you that you should live your life to the fullest told age is overrated anyways. Nearly 91% percent of students who don't smoke average a 2.163 GPA its not the cigarettes fault its the DOEs fault for not allowing students to smoke in the classroom. If they were allowed to smoke maybe they would stay in class rather than ditching to go smoke. Also when you smoke you'll look cool in not lying. Nothing is more fashionable than yellow teeth, stained fingers and that one of a kind smoker's hack. Anyone who tells you differently is trying to steal your thunder.

Smoking is also good if you want to be left alone. After only a cigarette or two, your clothes and hair will also develop a unique smell this smell stops men and women from getting too close.It also kills. I don't know if you're aware of this, but cigarettes cause cancer. Lots of us worry about how we will die. Some even obsess over it. Smoking can ease these fears. No longer will you wonder if a drunk driver, a mass murderer, global warming, or some freak accident will be the cause. By smoking, you'll have narrowed it down to only a few long, painful choices. Oh I almost forget to tell you that smoking has some fun side effects like when you smoke cigarettes you lose your sense of smell and taste now you don't have to waste thousands of dollars a year buying healthy and great tasting food now you can just buy food of the back of a truck. The possibilities are endless-both inside your body and out. I must simply say that I do not believe that smoking cigarettes really is toxic, even if every single scientist in the entire world says otherwise.