Home About Menu Menu Subscribe

City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Kyline F., Warrenton, MO By CreativeFreakkkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time., Marceline, MO

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare is like a roller coaster, there is moments where they can be fighting and go back to normal the next minute. The relationship problems are a whole different story, but I can’t really explain it to you without spoilers. City of Bones will take you to a whole different dimension with shadow hunters, warlocks, vampires, and any other supernatural being. There will be demons who sound as creepy as death but others who sound as sweet as a dog. (pit bull to be exact, I don’t think demons can get any sweeter then those.)

Clary Fray a 16 year old girl who didn’t think anyone was more supernatural then her downstairs neighbor Dorothea, but Dorothea also is hiding something from Clary that even her own self doesn’t know about it. When Clary goes to the Pandemonium Club, she goes there thinking that her and Simon would just stand out and just be dancing in a corner or something being ignored, but that’s just the opposite, she actually witnesses a murder that not even her best friend Simon Lewis can see.

Continue Reading »

Be the first to comment on this!