Paper Towns by John Green | Teen Ink

Paper Towns by John Green

By Googleye BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia
Googleye BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia

Your friendship with Margo Roth Speigalman lies with the fishes

Paper Towns is an amazing book. Even though it is targeted towards high schoolers, I feel mature enough to understand it! The plot fits the story's target really we'll, because it's a story about seniors I'm high school! If the plot wasn't hard for me to follow, then it shouldn't be hard for a high schooler. The most emotional parts are near the end, but the protagonist takes the conflict pretty seriously throughout the whole book. The whole book seems really realistic. At the end, I was sad because of how it ends. It ends with the most realistic quote. All good things must come to an end.

The book is filled with drama, comedy, and suspense. This book doesn't have many plot twists, but when it does, it's a major one. The book is about Q, a senior in high school. He and his friends go on a journey to find their friend, Margo Roth Speigalman. Every time a plot twist happens, it changes my opinion on how the plot is going on at the time. I think so,e parts of the book relates to me. At least I'd like to think so. This is the second book from John Green I've read and listened to and I think it's the best one so far. At least in my opinion.

This is filled with literary references throughout. The protagonist uses Walt Whitman's "Song of Myself" to solve a clue to find the antagonist. I've read a lot of customer reviews, and most of them say that there is no moral from this book, but that's their opinion. Mine is that you shouldn't judge a boom by its cover, but in the sense that the protagonist slowly realizes that the anatomist isn't at all what he thought she was.

This book has so much emotion. One of them is comedy! I love comedy, so luckily the comedy in this book is amazing! It has some dark comedy moments, but they're still pretty funny. As long as a book can make me laugh and keep me interested, I'll like that book.

This book is filled with various types of emotion. I feel like John. Green writes them out so well, that it gets to the point where it is so realistic to be true. Now, there are only two real morals to this story. Don’t judge a book by its covers, and all good things must come to an end, just like this essay!