The Future | Teen Ink

The Future

By ElizabethShadow08 SILVER, Tallassee, Alabama
ElizabethShadow08 SILVER, Tallassee, Alabama

Your stronger than you think you are, go out and prove them wrong.

Do you ever just sit and wonder what the future holds for you? If there is a plan for you that you don't know about? How do we figure out our plan? I guess you try and find yourself. Some people never find out who they are. They get up every morning get dressed and go to what ever job they have wondering if there is something better out there, but to scared to go out there and find out worried about what would happen. If they even liked what they found,so use to there day to day routine earning paycheck to paycheck,paying bills,and making sure there is a roof over their families heads. That is how many Americans live their lives today. I often wonder what my future will be like.Will I ever figure it out, I don't know. The future isn't here yet, so I still have time, so do many others.That still doesn't stop us from wondering. Would we be scared when we figure out our future, or will we take a risk and change it or accept it knowing that someone is watching out for us when He picks out our future.

on Nov. 6 2014 at 8:15 am

Thank you so much for this positive comment. I was worried people wouldn't like it.

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

I find this amazing and wonderful. I agree with you. You really do have such a talent and greatness in you. Thank you so much, for sharing this.