Mysterious Mountain | Teen Ink

Mysterious Mountain

By Nate Stafford BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nate Stafford BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado

It was a blissful Saturday morning so Nathan went out for a long hard ride. About half way into the ride Nathan noticed three black suv following him.  He kept riding each time that he looked back the cars kept getting closer and closer. Finally they were surrounding him. Meanwhile Tuk and Wes were Counterstrike and by the time they looked at the time it was already 2:00 pm. So they decided that they should get some lunch, so they finished their game and then went to lunch Salsa Brava. They looked on the TV screen and they saw that a secret axis power angry was targeting popular citizens of Wyoming.
            Tuk and Wes after lunch wondered where their friend Nathan was. Promptly Tuk got on his phone and called Nathan.
“Hello,” said a foreign voice that wasn’t Nathan,
“What did you do with my friend,” asked Tuk. The voice responded
“We will return your friend if you give us 20 million dollars.” Smartly Tuk tracked the location of Nathans phone and found that Nathan was being held in Jackson, Wyoming. Tuk told Wes the situation they jumped into their    Lamborghini Aventodore and started speeding down the highway towards Nathan’s location.  They arrived in about an hours’ time. They saw Nathans bike tracks and tracked it till it ended. It ended on a cliff with around a 100 foot drop off, they peaked over the edge directly where the tire tracks stopped, very faintly they could make out a bike. After thinking it over for a while Tuk and Wes decided that Nathan dumped his bike to run on foot away from these people. Wes and Tuk saw eight men all in black suits approaching them. The men asked Tuk and Wes to follow them to where Nathan was being held. Both of them followed the men, after a short walk they arrived at a cave with a secret door. Once they were inside the cave around a 100 feet they saw Nathan all tied up to the rocks. The men said they needed a $1,000,000 or Nathan would be brought back to Russia with them and the price would be increased to $100,000,000 plus air fare. Wes and Tuk were escorted out and told they had two days.
On the car ride home Tuk and Wes decided that they would go to the bank get the money and directly back to the cave. They ran into the bank and got the money. But not so quickly did they return. It looked like the main highway was packed with traffic, so as quickly as he could Tuk pulled off and had to go the long way which is over three times the distance. It was around 8:00 pm when they finally returned to the cave. They called Nathan's phone as they did before but they got no response. They went to the cave door and got it pried open. When they looked inside they saw nothing but a note. The note read that the group had taken Nathan to another location and they would have to get there by midnight or it was too late. Wes and Tuk jumped into the car and raced to the location where they said they had Nathan. Again nothing was there.  To this day nobody knows who took Nathan and where they took him.