The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook:Paranormal by David Borgenicht and Ben H. Winters | Teen Ink

The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook:Paranormal by David Borgenicht and Ben H. Winters

By Brandon Chong BRONZE, Olympia, Washington
Brandon Chong BRONZE, Olympia, Washington

Most people who start reading ”Paranormal Survival Handbook” will be hooked into numerous step by step survival strategies dealing with paranormal creatures for example: Survive a zombie attack or get rid of a ghost and more!
David and Ben begins the handbook with a couple of survival tips that may happen. One realistic event is “How to survive a zombie attack”. What you want to do first is gather available survival equipments, it is important to carry equipments when you’re in danger. Access a vehicle after you gather supplies, you will need to get away from zombies. Finally, do not interernalize any zombie gore. Interernalizing any zombie gore will get you infected!
It also talks about how to survive a realistic event that happened. “How to survive the Bermuda Triangle”. The first thing to do is avoid all underwater eruptions, it can hit the plane causing you to crash. Look out for strange fogs because you can crash into a object. Finally, stay in radio contact at all times, it is important to know where you are at and communicating with air traffic controllers.
What I liked about the book and why I recommend it. What I liked about the handbook is if you aren’t a big fan of reading there are numerous pictures and captions. The captions are very helpful because there are small information. The pictures are so helpful because when your reading you can’t always imagine what he/she is doing as they explain. The picture shows exactly what he/she does.
I recommend this book because the author rights many realistic events. It can save your life one day. There are many paranormal facts that makes you scared and interested. The author’s writing are cleared and detailed. It tells what time and day you should do it.
If you’re interested in paranormal creatures and how to survive from them, you should get this handbook because it talks about paranormal creatures, facts, and many worst-case scenarios.