10 Study Habit Tips When Inspiration Strikes | Teen Ink

10 Study Habit Tips When Inspiration Strikes

By TonyIII BRONZE, Santiago City, Other
TonyIII BRONZE, Santiago City, Other

"He who talks more is sooner exhausted."- Lao Tsu

When you have crush on someone, everything pauses for a moment. Everytime you see him, everything is in slow moves. You try every single day just to see him and so to appreciate you. If you want to get his attention, always put into habit that you should do good deeds like studying well.

Here are some study habit tips:

1. Be Attentive and Energetic
Your crush would certainly amazed in you by having vividly attitudes. He would feel more comfortable with you, especially if he likes a person who has good sense of humor.

2. Always Listen
When taking down notes, listen carefully. If your crush failed to take down notes and he ask for a help, don't hesitate to lend your notebook. Don't forget to lend it with a sweet stunning smile.

3. Review a Week Before the Exam/Quiz
An inspired student would get more flattering words from his crush, if you get a high score. That might be the start of your unforgettable coversation. (Trust me, this is very effective. I already proved this for how many times.)

4. Think Bite-Size
Don't let yourself become an obsessive person. Be smart. Just go with the natural flow of your goals.

5. Don't Be Too Grade Conscious
Your crush might think your hard to approach with, if he needs help. "Just be simple and humble, cry it out."

6. Always Give Your Best Shot
Remember the cliche, "Always give your best and the best will come back to you." Knowing that you're improving just because you're inspired is such a nice feeling. Always bear in mind, that you're doing this because he gives you a bucket of unexplainable happiness.

7. Be Compassionate
Everything that you're about to make is worh doing if he always gives you a thousand reasons to do good things. Hold into rope that makes you an optimistic inspired student.

8. Be Patience and Stay Calm
Everything cannot done in one day. Remeber, there's still tomorrow. Take it slowly. Just relax and continue doing your steps just so you can be friend with him.

9. Be Careful
You seem so active in every activities that you always wish to be on top. Your crush might got offended in you. He might think that you're a selfish. Give chance to others. He would more appreciate it, knowing that you're an open-handed person.

10. Be Thankful in Everything
When everything is in best result, don't forget to thank everyone. And to your peers who pushes you to do great things. Let them know. God would even give great things into your life if you always keep yourself on the right track.