Good Times | Teen Ink

Good Times

By Karina07 BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
Karina07 BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas

"Maybe they hate me because i'm too good." -CR7

It was May so that meant soccer season was here. I had made the school’s soccer team and we were called the “lady huskies”. Janett and Alexa had made the team also. 
One afternoon we had a game at LHS after school at 6:30. When school ended, as soon as the bell rang I made my way down to the girls locker room to put my shorts, t-shirt, shin guards, socks and my cleats on. After we were all done changing we would go in to the gym to eat or just hangout until it was time to leave. Sometimes when we were waiting we would have girls do our hair into a braid. While we ate and messed around girls would put ice and water on water bottles. Meanwhile when I was done eating and having my hair done I was with Janett and Alexa we were playing around and taking pictures. We were posing and another girl would take the picture for us. This one and last time we were posing and Janett was standing and leaning on the wall when all of a sudden she falls. When I turned around she was in the floor laughing. As soon as we saw her we started laughing and asking her if she was okay. We spend the rest of our time laughing and making comments about it, till we finally had to leave. All of us soccer girls had to get our stuff and get on the bus so we could be on our way to the LHS field.
When we got to the high school we got out of the bus and got our bench, we placed all our belongings next to it and we started stretching and practicing ball control. Since I was one of the forwards I had to practice my shooting. So it would like I had a ball then I would pass it to a person that was somewhere near me and in this practice activity it would be the coach, I would run up a little and then she would kick it back to me and that’s where I would shoot and possibly score. And in this case it was my turn so when the coach kicked the ball at me back I caught it but when it was time to kick and shoot I had totally missed the ball and tripped over the grass and fell. I was on the ground laughing, everyone else laughed as well including the coach. It was a little embarrassing but it’s like they say what goes around comes back around.

If you laugh at someone because something happend to them, something back will happen back to you.