Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones | Teen Ink

Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones

By UltimateZeldafan SILVER, Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania
UltimateZeldafan SILVER, Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania

"light is only a brighter dark, while dark is the only thing that will remain."- Jay Johnston
"Its not about the mask you wear to fit in, but about the face underneath"- Majora`s Mask 3DS
"Here`s for all who died, and to the next man to die to!"- N/A

“…. The story gets better and better.” – Jay J.

In the country MAGVEL place of the Demon King`s defeat, it is in 803 and peace among Renais, Frelia, Jehanna, Rausten and Grado would be broken in one unwarranted attack by Emperor Virgade of Grado to Renais.
You command a small army that as you play you can talk, support, and change unit`s classes as you progress to your glory. First mission, save your main unit`s brother Ephraim at Renvall.

Your most important job is collecting five sacred stones and defeat the demon king who is desecrating Ephraim and Erika`s friend Prince Lyon, prince of Grado. This journey will take you across the entire continent of Magvel. You can also unlock other features like support conversation which if you put the right people next to each other, after a couple of turns, they will have supporting conversations. The higher the support level, the more of a combat bonus you will get.

A great part about the game is the story of how you have to travel across the world and fight for victory, survive a siege, or make sure some people dont get killed. It is truly amazing.
                Can you overcome the challenge???