Life Is Like a Test | Teen Ink

Life Is Like a Test

have you ever thought you would fail your math test, before you even started the test. That's the way i am, I freak out so badly that I start crying and I have panic attacks. The point of this is because life, is honestly just like a math test. You will get scared while taking the test, but afterwards you are not as scared. Sometimes, you even make a better grade then what you thought it was. During life, you will have so many challenges to over come. Weither it is the military or just a lost of mind. Everything we do in life can be compared to any kind of test you are taking. The things you do during the test or real life reflects on your every day choices. It doesn't matter if you fail or pass the test. As long as you pass your "Life" test. That is the major test in your life. If you pass great, if you fail that's okay, as long as you tried right?.

Honestly, i was taking my math test right before i wrote this, i was so scared i would fail. being a sophmore and in Algebra 2. and joing the military my junior year, i was so scared because it was my semester test.