A teacher you will never forget | Teen Ink

A teacher you will never forget

By kidancing BRONZE, Coconut Creek, Florida
kidancing BRONZE, Coconut Creek, Florida

Does your teacher take the time to talk to you about your day? Does your teacher stay with you no matter what until you accomplish  as little as the math problem? Does your teachers heart shine across the entire school?  Well, my teacher Mrs.Bourne will do more than any teacher will ever do for her students. Mrs.Bourne is a Pre algebra teacher I had last year.  She has been teaching for a very long time and still has the passion to continue teaching for middle school. Mrs.Bourne is such an amazing teacher because she is very involved with students lives and has an extraordinary teacher style.
Mrs.Bourne takes a lot of her time to talk her students about anything as little as what’s going on with their day.  She always wants to say hi with big grin on your face when you walk by her. I have a very memorable experience with her about how she cares a lot about her students. We have classes full of all girls at our school were we do team bonding activities and parties every week just for some little fun. I was not happy with the class I got assigned too because all of very close friends were with my math teacher, Mrs. Bourne. I just didn’t fit in and Mrs. Bourne saw that. I was generously offered a spot in her advisory. I will always be called now the sudo-adopted  child.  She made one of my favorite middle school memories with my best friends. She shows that she is not one of those teachers who just comes in classroom, teaches a lesson, says goodbye and locks her doors for the day. Mrs.Bourne is someone way different and better than that.
Mrs. Bourne teaches in a very unique way that no one can teach besides her. She is very smart at what she teaches and never lets one lesson drag along. What I mean by that is that she always puts the same amount of effort, passion, and hard work into everything she teaches. We always do interesting, interactive activities in her class to test our knowledge. We played battleship to test our knowledge of quadrants.  I never had a math lesson from her where I couldn’t understand the lesson.  I always feel a spark of magic when I enter her room. I can always talk to her about anything math related or un math related. This goes right back to how she is so involved with students lives.
As I conclude, Mrs.Bourne is such an amazing teacher because she is very involved with students lives and has an extraordinary teacher style. She personality just lights up the room like the fireworks at Walt Disney World. You can always come to her about anything and some how always has the best advice to give you. She is an astounding teacher that anyone would want to have.

houston SILVER said...
on Jan. 12 2015 at 10:06 am
houston SILVER, Joburg, Other

I don't know about life, there is too much to it...

She sounds amazing! It's good that you love her so much and would just write about her! I enjoyed that!