Pretty Little Liars | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars

Pretty little liars is a television show on ABC Family that is about four girls- Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily- and their lives throughout high school. In these years, there are any exciting twists and turns, but they may only be exciting for the viewers. These twist and turns revolve around a character known as “A”, an anonymous person who send texts to these four girls. These texts include riddles and puzzles for the girls to figure out, but its nothing like piecing a 500 piece puzzle together with your family, it is more dangerous. The girls don’t know who A is because A is multiple people. Whenever they do figure out one member, that person stops or is forced to, therefore the girls go back to square one. Pretty Little Liars should be watched and enjoyed by everyone because it never fails to excite and interest you.

Pretty little liars a show with the most excitement I’ve ever watched. I am always anticipating Tuesday’s so I can watch my favorite show and have another shot of guessing who could have joined A. It is also the show with the most twists during one episode. They often bring in new characters who seem suspicious, for in the end they could be A’s next victim. While I watch the show, it is not just exciting but enjoyable as well. You’re probably thinking why would you find a show with a creepy murderer enjoyable? Thats because I enjoy guessing all the people who A could be or when he/she will come out into the open next. This show seems impossible to bore any viewer.

Have you ever related so much to a character that it almost seems like you are living in the show as them? Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and Aria are all relatable characters. They are four high school girls who had normal lives before it started becoming an A rollercoaster. They are also four totally different people with different ways and interest. Aria is more of a daredevil, Emily the shy athlete, Spencer the intelligent one, and Hanna the one who is still trying to find herself. Anyone who watches the tv show is most likely able to relate to one of these characters. With that said, the show itself can be relatable, and I don’t mean A. The setting, a small town called Rosewood doesn’t seem like a ghost town. There are always people in the far background walking around as if having a destination and not just walking off set. Rosewood looks like a town that you could see anywhere, normal and calm.

Pretty Little Liars is a thrilling show that will keep you guessing. I appreciate the fact that people came up with an idea that grew into a seven season show. There has only been five seasons so far, but they have confirmed that there will be a sixth and seventh. This show will continue to be exciting, being that the four girls are in their last year of high school in the fifth season, maybe colledge in the sixth and seventh?