Waukesha County Treasure | Teen Ink

Waukesha County Treasure

By tkaucic SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
tkaucic SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

For something to be recognized as a treasure, it has to leave a mark on the community. It has to have a positive impact. Although there are countless shops and parks deserving of the title “Treasure of Waukesha County,” there is something much more influential that is broadcasted on a national scale.
There is one person who has left an impact on not only Waukesha, but the United States. Justin James Watt is a six foot five inch beast currently dominating the National Football League. Coming from Pewaukee, Wisconsin, he made his way in the world by working hard and devoting himself to becoming great at everything he did… and he succeeded.
He is like a bulldozer with arms, plowing over quarterbacks when he isn’t too busy swatting their passes out of the air. With his athletic ability partnering with his mental toughness, he is able to overpower and outwit almost all of his opponents.
J.J. Watt has given Waukesha County ample recognition; in addition, he has inspired countless children (and even some adults) to pursue their dreams and work hard for what they want.
Justin James Watt is a man. A bulldozer with arms. A powerful engine that never stops running at one hundred percent. He (along with many other people, places, and things) has given the county of Waukesha a highly respected community.

Caesar123 DIAMOND, Union Grove, Wisconsin

"Madness in great ones must not unwatched go" --Claudius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet

Fun article. JJ Watt's a fun guy to watch play and he seems really active in the community too. I saw him on Jimmy Fallon the other night, and SURPRISE!, he's got a funnybone. Great guy, and glad to say that he comes from my state.