Global Warming | Teen Ink

Global Warming

World has been lived by thousands of species for hundreds millions of year. As the year past by more and more creative and innovative idea is created. People no longer live in the traditional era with flambeau as their lights, as there is LED lamp which simpler and easier. But in this modern era with billions of technologies that surround us, shockingly it lead the world to a global warming. Imagine, billions of tree are chopped down every year to produce people needs. Hundreds kilometers of forest area are burned down in order to create a new living for human being. A very tragic fact about the world and shockingly almost nobody cares about it.

Lots of people feel that the air temperature is getting higher and higher. But they pretended that it’s actually not our fault. Extinction keeps on happening and around 3 species of living things died every single of minutes. The selfishness of people in getting what they want have actually menace other living things. The ozone is getting thinner and the sun is getting hotter.  Animals starts creeping out and trees stop comforting us. What we really need is an awareness of what is our actual purpose in being on this planet, to conserve this planet. Using it as our daily needs is only a payment for conserving it.  Conserving this planet is not easy at all more and more we have created a destruction to this planet, but nothing is impossible. The improvement of technologies can actually help us to save this planets. There are a lot of eco-friendly things such as cars, home appliances, and many more stuff we can use to help us preventing the destruction of ozone. Recycle things like plastics, and others and use the friendly bags to minimize the use of plastic bags which is hard to be broke down.

No one said it’s easy to save this world, but neither of them dare to say that it’s impossible. The most motivation to start helping the world is to start it with you own heart, and start it with yourself. Small things can make a significance progress in saving the world. One people can help the world recovered itself

I can no longer see trees around me and it feels like sun is really burning me this lately, rain has attacked my city so badly and people are being so egoistic and selfish.