What Matters to Me Most | Teen Ink

What Matters to Me Most

By Briana Means BRONZE, Honorville, Alabama
Briana Means BRONZE, Honorville, Alabama

What matters most to me us my education. Education is important to me because , I have to be educated in order to peruse my career. The next thing that matters to me is my family. Family Is always important to Keep and especially your parents , you never know when you might need them one day. Finally the thing that matters most is love. Love can sometimes be hard but it's also a great feeling when you're being loved by someone.

My education is very important to me. It plays a big part when you go out and try to find a good job. You have to first finish school , and get your diploma. Next thing you do is take the ACT and do great and apply for colleges. Once your accepted you have to do a couple of years in college depending on what your majoring in. But you gave to want to do it you can't be lazy in college

My family is so important to me because they are the ones I call in when I need someone. The person that understands me well us my mother. I can talk to her about any and everything. She is like my sister and Best friend. I always respect her as my mother though. My father is someone that I have great communication with also. I have great sister and brothers also.

The next thing that us important to me is love. Love can sometimes be hard and make you heartbroken. I love everybody , I may not like someone or communicate with them, but I wouldn't hate anyone. Once you find someone that loves you for you , it's a great feeling. It makes you happy and puts joy in your heart. But if someone pretends to love you and you get hurt that's the worst feeling ever.

Finally all these three things matter the most , because what would life be without them. Education us important so that u could find a good job in the future. Family is always important to have , because your always suppose to stick together. Love is a great feeling to have, but sometimes  it come and go and can even be harmful. Overall i hope that my life is great and I have a great education and keep my family closer.