Believing In God | Teen Ink

Believing In God

By Brickbro BRONZE, Brownsville, Oregon
Brickbro BRONZE, Brownsville, Oregon

As people get older they realize that they don’t know if there’s one or two gods. Sometimes they realize that there is one God and he loves them. I have been thinking about the whole one or more god thing. Since I have been getting older and thinking I know why I want to believe in the one god, I then know where I’m going when I die.

I learned that knowing and believing in the one God you will be happy and you will know where you’re going when you die. I started believing in one the one God when I went to a youth convention in Eugene and it changed my life. I now know that I would be lonely without God. I also learned that some people don’t think that they need God in their life to be happy. The effect it had on my life is that I can learn and obey God.

Believing in God has changed my life majorly because I know I’m loved even though I’m different. Most of my friends believe in the one God and we have lots of fun doing bible studies. God is a big help in helping people come to believe in God. If people try to change my beliefs, I would just tell them that it is my belief and if they want to talk about it they can. Another effect in believing in God is that I can go to other countries and preach the word of God to other people.

Some other reasons why I’m happy in believing in God is that I know I’m going to heaven when I die. The good effect that it has had in my life is that I know that I’m going to live eternally in heaven with God. I also believe in God because I would not be where I am now because I would not know where I would go when I die.

I know where I’m going because I believe in the one true God. In believing in God I realize my way is life. Also believing in God I can try to bring people to God, I know that I’m going to heaven when I die, because I believe in the one true God. I think that people should ask God into their heart, and repent of their sins and start trying to bring other people to Christ.

CarGUY2015 BRONZE, Halsey, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
This has a good theme. I agree with it and the point is straight forward. Good Job!

CNBono17 SILVER, Rural, South Carolina

Lego ergo sum (Latin—I read, therefore, I am)
The pen is mightier than the sword—unknown
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity—1 Timothy 4:12

Simple, to the point, with a fantastic, age-old message backed in personal experience. Well done!