Happy | Teen Ink

Happy

By CheerleaderHaley GOLD, Daytona Beach, Florida
CheerleaderHaley GOLD, Daytona Beach, Florida

Overwhelmed and scared out of her mind. "What shall I do she pondered?" Jump the fence? Hide? Pretend as if this was all a dream? Maybe it was maybe it wasn't. Life comes in and does and things are thrown thrown at you all the time how you choose to handle it is how you will be perceived. She was happy. She was your typical high school student. Blonde haired blue eyed spirit as can be cheerleader. Stereo typical right? She went to class day by day not afraid of the world not afraid of anything she felt fearless. Things can happen to anyone even people that are most prepared for it. She was a friendly girl captain of the cheerleading squad she was involved in many clubs and always did her volunteering in the community. She's very shy from perfect she could count her flaws on one hand. Her parents Tom and Lucy didn't see anything wrong with her. Life life was Daisy for the family, no if's and's or butts whatever they say goes. She walked to and from school never had any troubles. Waving at the bystanders making friends she goes the town was usually friendly maybe a few stray homeless men. I'm good days she would drop money off to them or food whatever she had. Someday seemed better than others for her, what wasn't there to be thankful for though? Life seems great, unstoppable and ravishing. Always on the go. She should've been ready. This shouldn't have happened. Life just hits all at once. "what happened'?