Bucaramanga, My Home. | Teen Ink

Bucaramanga, My Home.

Bucaramanga, Colombia. The nicest place in the world, just kidding, but for me is my home. Actually I study in United States. Even though I am studying here and I am rooming here, I do not call this home. Home for me is where my parents live and I lived the most of my life, and every time I go I have my bed, mo bathroom, my kitchen, my house, my city, and my family and friends. Which is Colombia, more specifically Bucaramanga.

Bucaramanga, my town, a place that could not fit me any better. A place where the day life is as good as night life. The weather is perfect, always hot weather with slightly cool breeze. It would never get cold. It has a complex of big buildings which its center is a complex of malls. Secure city, everybody knows each other. Bucaramanga my home, the city called “the beauty town” and also “the parks’ city”.  A city that had seen me grow up, develop, study, play golf, love, and cry, in other words everything. It has a metropolitan area shared with Floridablanca, Piedecuesta, and Giron. Which are three small towns that basically surround Bucaramanga. City with at least 10 parks, beautiful parks, where a lot of family likes to go and spend the day, eat, and enjoy the city and the nature of this parks. A city that gives you the chance to go the pool every day, a city that you can find everything really close.

Bucaramanga, a place that for sure everyone is going to love. The city will love you as well, giving you the best of your times. A place I want to be right now, but I know I will go back there soon and have a great time. You should go and visit it.