Ms. Chanler | Teen Ink

Ms. Chanler

By homero pena BRONZE, Houston, Texas
homero pena BRONZE, Houston, Texas

My educator  of the year is Grac Chanler. Best teacher in Hambrick middle school. She teach me in 7th through 8th grade.  Ms. Chanler did a lot of things for me and other students. She kept me out of trouble, and if i did get into problems she was always there for me. She change the mind of my ex principal, from sending me to compass. As telling her, if i go to that school the math star test will decrease. And i show her by having the highest grade in my class. When Grac saw me she knew if i was going to something wrong or not. That how well she knew me. But she always had a smile when she saw me cause i was one of her best students. She help lots of people, also student from other math teachers went to her to learn. Most of them prefer her them there regular teacher.Student said she was mean because, she will pick on student that didn't pay attention or did not participate. But she did that to make you succeed in your test and daily work and also to make yours and hers work easier. I wish i had her all the way to 12 grade. Because she one of the teachers that care about her student  and pushes them to the limit  to make them pass her class. I thank her for everything she did for me and making me love the subject math and making it easier. 

To hopefally i can have teachers like dis in the future and people should care and respect the teachers that care.