Is Kim K. Being Replaced? | Teen Ink

Is Kim K. Being Replaced?

By nicoleomovx BRONZE, Houston, Texas
nicoleomovx BRONZE, Houston, Texas

What is all the buzz about young Kardashian sister, Kylie Jenner? This young, sexy 17 year old is the “new” face of the Kardashians, if you know what I mean. Like her older sisters, she has followed their footsteps into modeling, reality tv and etc. As she gets older and starts making her own life decisions she gets to face the real world. She gets to sit and read all the good and bad things people have to say about her. Now facing today’s news about Kylie, she is most commonly known as the rumored girlfriend of Tyga or “chick with the big lips”. She’s been the cause of multiple “beefs” between grown women that also include herself. First with Amber Rose and her sister Khloé who went back and forth on Twitter talking about the age difference between Tyga and Kylie.

Yes, it seems like a big issue but c’mon. She’s a rich spoiled teenager, did you not see this coming? She can do anything that possibly pops into her head with no regrets. She’s learned well from her older sisters about how to deal with the criticism from the media. But that’s not the point. The point is that it’s outrageous how all these young stars think they can get away with anything just because they have money. What’s even worse is they get most of their money from their daddy. Almost none of these young stars got famous because they have talent, it’s “hand me down” fame from their parents or older siblings. Don’t get me wrong. I love Kylie. I think she’s beautiful and I could never cope with all the criticism that her family has to deal with, but her life choices are being affected by money and fame. That’s all the buzz.