Red Circle Inn | Teen Ink

Red Circle Inn

By Derz1997 SILVER, Nashotah, Wisconsin
Derz1997 SILVER, Nashotah, Wisconsin

There are many historical places in Waukesha, Wisconsin.. But one that has a special place in my heart is the Red Circle Inn, located in Nashotah, Wisconsin, just three minutes down the road from my house. It was founded in 1848. The dress code is casual or business attire, the prices are on the higher end, but the food is well worth the price.
As the Red Circle Inn website states, “The Lake Country has seen many changes since the 1848 opening of The Red Circle Inn but the stature, service and cuisine, yet ever evolving, has kept this dining destination at the forefront.” This demonstrates even though things have changed, the Red Circle Inn has changed with them and grew to become a better restaurant...
Through my experiences at the Red Circle Inn, everything has been tremendous. From the perfectly cooked steaks, to the sauteed seafood, or freshly picked vegetables for the salad. Before I could even think about finishing my glass of water, the waiter would have it refilled. The service is unbelievable…
The Red Circle Inn is treasure in the Waukesha area because it is the oldest restaurant in Wisconsin. Many people support this restaurant and go back habitually. Some even drive far distances to get this amazing food and service. This restaurant represents the Waukesha community as a hard working and long lasting group...