The Fault in Our Stars by John Green | Teen Ink

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

By Sophie Hansen BRONZE, Sandy, Utah
Sophie Hansen BRONZE, Sandy, Utah

After reading The Fault in Our Stars I was left feeling hopeless yet complete. The story was written in such a way that it didn’t leave me hanging. The ending was incredible. It was not like some other books where the ending completely ruins a good book. But the book also left me with some heart ache, but I won’t give anything else away!

The Fault in Our Stars is about a 16 year old cancer patient. The story isn’t about how she struggles with the cancer, but how she copes with it and how, along the way, she meets an incredible 17 year old cancer survivor who she ends up falling in love with. The book highlights their adventures together, and makes you feel like you are right there with them, going along for the ride.

I would recommend this book to absolutely everyone. Whether you are a female or male, into romance or humor or like a little twist, this book is for you. John Green did an incredible job making sure this book would be versatile. It is one of my favorite books, one that I could sit down and read cover to cover anytime.