Companies and People Should be Fined for Polluting Water | Teen Ink

Companies and People Should be Fined for Polluting Water

By Isaac Ramirez BRONZE, Cedar Hill, Texas
Isaac Ramirez BRONZE, Cedar Hill, Texas

In this world the earth  has began in the last century. The planets raw resource,water was clean during the young years of the life earth has. During the time pass the future’s water supply has become dirty and polluted, almost half of the earth’s water is polluted and people living in different countries are not getting the clean water they need to drink and mostly children are in the point of death from water contamination. the people who prevent the pollution need to have the problem of this will be solve for not just for  personal safety, but for the safety of the marine  life and ecosystems. The  problem is people who dump toxins into oceans, rivers, lakes, and reservoirs. There are some other problems not just by the companies but on  People who does breakingly the law of Polluting the water, for this can have a fine that they should be held responsible of dumping things in the water. The Companies should be fined for polluting water full of living creatures.
“If the companies spill oil to the ocean that should be known as a criminal because it is killing animal and their homes. There are many ways that companies are destroying the habitats but the difference is that it is causing to spread more and more to the oceans. For one there's an increase to large algal blooms, they would eventually dies and not take in oxygen from the water which then would be reduce of taking in oxygen and would dissolve, this is called dead zones which will kill the environment.” This process is not only harmful to marine life but to many humans as well. It can affect in people and animals health and body.
When people, companies, and outer citizens begins to pollute in the waters it is act of law that they are to be fined to this criminal content. The resource is in lazy protection by some government, so this make it easy, a blind eye for the companies to dump anywhere where they please. This is produce by companies, industrial plants ,and other activities like fracking like high pressure. “For the fine of companies dumping and causing pollution there has been a law since the beginning of the 1970 the government has pass a law to prohibit pollution from the air, land, water,and other places that will and/or maybe polluted. This law can help stop the pollution to it tracks and can reduce the problem by having people help clean up this act.” When people come and support to help clean up the toxic waste it cost to much that there is not much people doing something to stop big providers known as companies, they have done to many damages to these waters and will still they dump water. After these things happen, the government has provide the law have will fine the people that they will have to help make water become fresh or they will pay out of their companies cash. When people have help resources there is a group that care so much in companies like NCRD that is what help solves problems from public waters, communities,resource managers, and publics.
As Companies, people, and other come to border or their border they will try to pollute  fresh supply that has help and give us thing to provide for a long time, so  the people all around the world have to help stop these things happen and it can if they worked together for the  children and their children’s-children for a safer and a better planet.

that the water should be help be clean for everyone on earth to drink at any continent that they live ,not struggle for water.